Artist Business Canvas Workshop
Build a Business Game-Plan for your Creative Business
Do you ever struggle to clearly understand (and find) your customers?
Wonder how to create better products?
Worry about how to compete in a crowded marketplace?
Or what to do to grow your business and create a sustainable business model that still allows you to be an artist in your studio?
Being a working artist or maker means you are an art-repreneur... a business person. Writing a formal 40-page business plan is NOT one of things you want to do (just guessing). But, having a plan is absolutely critical.
We have partnered with ArtSpark from San Francisco, CA to bring you a tested workshop series to guide you through the mapping and design of your Artist Business Canvas - a one page graphic business game plan.
The program is designed by experienced and successful creative business owners for creative business owners to foster:
- More sales - thru all the appropriate channels for you and your product
- More loans and grants
- Acceptance into small business incubators and/or accelerators
- The "cocktail party pitch": the ability to talk about your business and your work that leads to more opportunity
- Greater profitability through more effective product pricing
- Community and peer support and accountability
- Empowerment to find financial sustainability and creative longevity
$105 /session **
Series Total is $650.00 + $25 materials fee
Comparable industry value is $1,069.00
Series runs Jan18 thru Mar1.
Early Birds save $20 thru Dec28
Registration Deadline Jan15 @ 9a
~ Membership discounts apply ~
** The workshop series is only available as a total package and the entire fee must be registered & paid for prior to the first session.
- Entire series encompasses 6 classes with 6 MeetUps & Conference Calls. 21 hours total instruction.
- Early Bird pricing is available as well as Member Discounts.
- Series begins January 18th and runs through March 1st. Class material is released each Monday, MeetUp events are on Thursday evenings @ our downtown Tempe Gallery.
- Facebook group continues thru the end of April.
- Membership discounts can be applied at the time of registration by entering your Membership Coupon Code. Learn more.
- Individual classes are NOT available A-la-Carte.